Keep in touch with friends and family around the world with our international long distance calling bundles . They’re a great way to manage your costs if you call abroad regularly.
Just dial *123# and select Option 2 to choose from bmobile International Minutes Add-ons.
$56.25 incl. VAT
$123.75 incl. VAT
$196.88 incl. VAT
Jamaica, St. Vincent,
BVI, Antigua, St. Lucia
$84.38 incl. VAT
$140.63 incl. VAT
$196.88 incl. VAT
Don’t have an international bundle? Select the country you’re calling to know how much you’ll pay per minute.
International Calls that terminate on mobile phones.
Prepaid Roaming Top-Up
You have many options to keep your mobile phone in credit while roaming: Top-up before you travel Call friends and family back home to top you up Top up online – Click here
Top Up when you’re roaming in the U.S., UK and Canada top up your bmobile prepaid account!
Visit one of the thousands of locations across the U.S. UK and Canada where bmobile International Top Up is sold.
USA: All Metro PCS, Money Gram, Wallgreens and CVS locations.
CANADA: Canada Post offices that are all over the country.
UK: Paypoint locations.
Voice & Data Roaming
* Available for postpaid customers only
From your mobile phone, Dial *123#, Choose Option 3 and select the roaming plan that’s right for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are bmobile Postpaid Data Roaming Add-Ons?
bmobile Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons are Roaming Plans which allow customers to control their roaming charges while travelling abroad. Customers can take advantage of the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons while roaming in the Caribbean, US, UK, Canada, Guyana and selected destinations in Europe, Central/South America and Asia.
- Roaming Data Only Add-Ons valid in the Caribbean, Canada, Guyana, UK, USA, and selected destinations in Europe, Central/South America and Asia.
- Roaming Combo Add-Ons, which offer the customer voice, data and SMS services while roaming, are valid in the Caribbean, USA, UK, Canada and Guyana
- 2. What do Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons offer?
3. How can a customer access the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons?
The Postpaid Data Roaming Add-Ons can be added via the *123# menu, option 3.
4. Who can access/use the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons?
All postpaid customers with the Roaming service provisioned on their mobile number can access the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons.
5. Will the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons work if the Roaming Service is not provisioned on my mobile number?
No. The roaming service must be provisioned on a customer’s mobile number for the Add-Ons to work. Customers should verify that the service is active before purchasing the Postpaid Data Roaming Add-On and before travelling abroad. This can be done by dialing *100 from your mobile phone or visiting any bmobile Retail Store.
6. What is the priority for in-package roaming bundles and the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons?
Only bmobile Everything Plans have in-package roaming bundles. The bmobile website can provide details of in-package roaming bundles. ( https://bmobile.co.tt/mobile/international-calling-roaming/#voice-data-roaming ).
If a customer has purchased a Postpaid Roaming Add-On, this will be depleted first and then the in-package bundle will be depleted, assuming that the in-package bundle is applicable to the roaming destination.
7. Is confirmation received when the plan is purchased?
Yes. Customers will receive a confirmation message upon purchase of the Add-On.
8. How can the balance on the Postpaid Roaming Add-On be checked?
Customers can check the balance on the add-on by dialing *123# option 4, Query Balances.
9. Can I purchase more than one bundle at a time?
Customers can purchase any combination of Roaming Data Add-ons and Roaming Combo Add-Ons. For instance, a customer may purchase a Caribbean Combo Pass and a Caribbean Data Pass.
- For Roaming Data Add-Ons, a customer will not be able to purchase the same plan until it is completely depleted or expired.
- For Roaming Combo Add-Ons, a customer will only be able to purchase the same plan if the data allocation of the plan is fully depleted. Where there are remaining minutes or SMS from the first bundle purchased, these will be added to the latest purchase and will expire on the new bundle expiry date.
10. Will customers be notified if the Postpaid Roaming Add-On has been used up?
Customers will receive notifications when usage of the Add-On bundles are at is at 75%, 90% and 100%.
11. What happens if Postpaid Roaming Add-On is used up?
For customers on bmobile Everything Plans, if the add-on is exhausted, roaming usage will begin to deplete the available in-package Postpaid Data Roaming bundle, assuming that the in-package bundle is applicable to the roaming destination. If the latter is fully depleted or the in-package roaming bundle is not valid in the roaming destination, out of bundle roaming rates applicable to Everything Plans will apply. Visit https://bmobile.co.tt/mobile/international-calling-roaming/ for details of these rates.
For customers on all other postpaid plans, if the add-on is exhausted, out of bundle roaming rates will applicable to those plans will apply.
Visit https://bmobile.co.tt/mobile/international-calling-roaming/ for details of these rates.
Alternatively, a customer can choose to purchase the Add-On again.
12. Can the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons be used with all devices?
Yes, the Postpaid Roaming add-on can be used with all handsets/devices that allow data service including but not limited to Blackberry, Android and Apple devices.
13. For which roaming partners are the Postpaid Roaming Add-Ons valid?
The Postpaid Data Roaming Add-Ons are valid with the following partners in the following destinations:
ROAMING DESTINATION ROAMING PARTNER Caribbean * FLOW Canada Bell, Telus Mobility China Unicom Costa Rica Telefónica Dominican Republic Claro El Salvador Telefónica Moviles Germany Telefónica, E-Plus Guatemala Telefónica Moviles Guyana GT&T Hong Kong Smartone Mexico PCS Nicariagua Telefónica Celular Panama Telefónica Moviles Spain Telefónica St. Maarten TelCell Suriname TeleSur UK Vodafone USA/Canada AT&T, Bell, Telius Mobility Venezuela Telefónica
*Caribbean destinations are limited to Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Turks & Caicos
14. How can a customer sign up for a bmobile 4G Postpaid Plan?
A customer can visit any Channel Partner or can sign up online:
When You Land
So you’re off the plane! Power on your phone and check to see whether you are connected to a mobile network. If not, you may have to manually select a network.
To manually select a Network:
- Select Menu / Settings / Network Settings
- Select Manual
- Select Network (they will be displayed); e.g. AT&T, Vodafone, FLOW
International Pay as You Go Rates
If you choose not to add a Roaming Bundle you’ll pay Pay as You Go rates.