Frequently Asked Questions
1) What is the launch date of bmobile’s Postpaid Plans?
bmobile introduces new Postpaid Plans on June 23 2020
- 2) What do the Postpaid Plans offer?
3) What’s included in these plans?
Service Description Unlimited bmobile Minutes Calls to any bmobile Fixed or Mobile number Data Stream, browse, post as you please anywhere in Trinidad & Tobago. Be guided by the bmobile Fair Usage Policy Anywhere Minutes Calls to ALL other local networks, plus selected international destinations: USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Hong Kong, China and India.Calls to Special Numbers are not included in the plan. Roaming Data Stream, browse, post when you travel to US, UK, Canada, Guyana, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Turks & CaicosBe guided by the bmobile Fair Usage Policy Text Messages Send a text message to anywhere in the world.Premium Text Messages (messages to/from short codes) are not included in the plan. Facebook Messaging and WhatsApp Messaging Facebook Text Messages and WhatsApp Text Messages only. Voice and Video calls are not included. News Websites www.guardian.co.tt www.trinidadexpress.com newsday.co.tt edition.cnn.com www.bbc.com
4) If Anywhere minutes are depleted, can I continue to make local calls?
Yes. You will can make calls. There will be charged at $0.65 per minute.
5) If Anywhere minutes are depleted, can I continue to make international calls to the listed destinations?
Yes. You can make calls to the listed destinations. Standard International rates apply to calls to these destinations.
6) Can I make calls to other international destinations?
Yes. You can call anywhere in the world. Standard International rates apply for calls to all other international destinations.
7) Can I use Facebook or WhatsApp messages when I travel?
Yes. You can send messages using these apps FREE when you travel to the following destinations:
US, UK, Canada, Guyana, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Turks & Caicos.
Voice and Video calls are not included.
8) Can I make calls when I travel abroad?
Yes. You can make calls when you travel. The standard per minute rate in the roaming destination will apply. Alternatively, you can purchase a roaming plan dial *123#. See our roaming plans and rates.
9) When I travel, can I use data if my roaming bundle is depleted?
Yes. If your roaming data bundle is depleted, you will receive a notification advising you of this. If you continue to use data while you’re abroad, standard international roaming rates will apply. See our international roaming rates here
10) If I need more minutes to other local or international destinations, what can I do?
For additional minutes to other local networks or international destinations, you can purchase a bmobile Add-On. Dial *123# from your mobile phone and select Get Voice Add-Ons.
11) How can I sign up for any of these plans if I am already a bmobile Postpaid customer?
As an existing customer, you can contact 824 8788 or visit any of our conveniently located channel partners to switch to these Postpaid Plans
12) Is there a minimum service period with these plans?
Yes. When you sign up as a new customer, you will agree to a minimum service period of 12 months.
13) If I am bringing my number from another network, will I receive any bonus?
Yes. You get the first month’s plan fee FREE plus 25% off you’re your plan for the next 11 months
14) How can I sign up for any of these plans if I am not a bmobile Postpaid customer?
To get any of these plans you can
- Sign up online. Once you’ve completed the form, you will be contacted with the option to come in to the store or have your items delivered to you if necessary.
- Visit any of our conveniently located Channel Partners
15) Are there Early Termination Fees associated with the minimum service period?
Customers who do not maintain their plans for the minimum service period will be charged an Early Termination Fee. This is calculated as follows:
Number of months remaining in the service period x Plan Fee