bmobile Premium Shared Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Postpaid Premium Shared Plan Promotion?The Premium Shared Plan promotion allows existing Postpaid Customers switch to a plan that shares Local Minutes, Local Data and Local & International SMS with up to 4 friends or family members.
2. What services are included in the bmobile Premium Shared Plan?
PREMIUM SHARED PLAN PLAN FEE bmobile CALLS LOCAL CALLS SMS DATA $499 + VAT
Unlimited 1,000 minutes Unlimited Worldwide 80GB
- Local minutes apply to calls to TSTT Fixed, Digicel, Flow, Amplia Communications, Lisa Communications, Open
- Standard out of bundle International rates apply for international calls
- Standard out of bundle roaming rates
- Out of Bundle Local Minute Rate $0.65
- Minutes and data do not roll
- Per Second billing applies
3. How many subscribers are allowed to share from the plan?A maximum of five (5) subscribers are allowed to share from the plan i.e Primary Subscriber (Owner) PLUS four (4) Secondary Subscribers (Members). A minimum of two (2) subscribers are allowed on the plan.
4. Is there an additional cost to add subscribers to the Shared Plan?The 1st Member added is FREE, each additional subscriber is added at a monthly cost of $150
+VAT. The fee structure is as follows:
$499 + VAT ($561.38)
$649 + VAT ($730.13)
$799 + VAT ($786.38)
$949 + VAT ($1,067.63)
5. Who can be the Owner of a bmobile Premium Shared Plan?Any customer, new or existing Prepaid or Postpaid, can sign up to be the owner of the Plan. Existing Postpaid customers will be required to clear any outstanding balance on their existing account. Early Termination Fees will NOT be applicable for customers in contract.
6. Who can be added as a Member to the bmobile Premium Shared Plan?Any new or existing Postpaid or Prepaid customer can be added to the plan as a member.
7. What happens if the Member number I want to add is not currently on my name?The current owner of the number will be required transfer responsibility of the number to the prospective owner.
8. Can an existing Postpaid Subscriber be added as a Member to the Premium Shared PlanYes. Existing Postpaid subscribers can be Owners of the bmobile Premium Shared Plan. Customers will be required to clear any outstanding balances. Early Termination Fees will be applicable for customers in contract.
9. Do all Members have to join the plan at the same time?No. All five (5) subscribers do not have to join the plan at the same time. However, there must be a minimum of two (2) subscribers joining at inception (Owner +1 Member).
10. Can Members make modifications/changes to the plan?No. Only the plan Owner can make modifications/changes to the plan. Written authorization from the plan Owner will be required in order for any Member to modify or make changes to the plan.
11. Will each subscriber on the plan receive monthly bills?No. The plan Owner will receive monthly bills.
The usage and charges related to Member will be detailed on the monthly bill.
12. What happens when the Local Minute Bundle is depleted?If all the minutes are used up on the local bundle minutes, the customer will be charged the standard out-of-bundle rate of $0.65 +VAT.
13. What happens when the Data Bundle is depleted?If all of the data is used up, additional data bundles can be purchased. The owner and members can purchase these bundles via *123#. Additional charges apply for each bundle purchased. Add-On bundles cannot be shared.
14. Can subscribers roam using Premium Shared Plan minutes?No, subscribers cannot use the Premium Shared Plan minutes to roam.
Customers can roam but standard roaming charges will apply. Customers can purchase a bmobile Roaming Add-On to get the lowest roaming rates.
15. Can subscribers make international calls from the Postpaid Shared Plan minutes?Yes. Customers can make international calls from the plans local minute off-net bundle, to make international calls to US, UK, Canada, China, India, Hong Kong, Ireland Until April 30, 2020
16. Is there a contractual term for the Postpaid Shared Plan?Yes, the Shared Plan Owner signing up for the Postpaid Premium Shared Plan commit to a minimum service period of 12 months.
17. Is an advance payment required when signing up for the plan?An advance payment of $499 required when signing up for the plan if the Owner is not already an existing Postpaid Customer.
18. How can a customer signup for the Premium Shared Plan?Existing Postpaid customers can visit https://bmobile.co.tt/shared-plan-signup/ to sign up for the plan.