Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the new bmobile Vigilance plans for Residential customers?Bmobile Vigilance Advance – Police Response/Rapid Response
Bmobile Vigilance Pro – Police Response/Rapid Response
2. Who can apply for the new bmobile Vigilance packages?New Residential Customers.
3. What does the packages include?Packages includes:
· 1 Panel
· 2 key Fobs
· 3 Magnetic Door Contacts
· 2 Motion Sensors, 1 Panic Button
· 1 Smoke Detector
· 1 Free Smart App.
· Option to select Police Response or Rapid Response
4. What is the contract period for these new packages?The option to select 1, 2 & 3Yr contract periods is available.
5. Is there an option for customers to purchase there equipment upfront?Yes, customers will be billed a one-time cost of $4,000. Vat inclusive for the equipment.
6. Will customers be billed for installation of bmobile Vigilance Service?Yes, Vigilance Pro packages only.
7. Can customers with customer owned equipment purchase additional components?Yes.
8. Will bmobile Vigilance be responsible for maintenance of the customer owned equipment?Yes, maintenance will be free for a one (1) year period, customers will be billed for maintenance thereafter.
9. What are the other bmobile Vigilance packages available to customers?The Medi Alert and Monitor U and Monitor U Plus packages are available.
10. Can additional devices be added to the new residential packages?Yes, one-time and monthly recurring fee for each additional device will be applicable.
11. What are the penalties incurred if a customer gives up his service before the contract period expires?Termination charges are applicable for the remaining months of the contract.
Will Bmobile Security monitor all customer owned alarm systems brands?
No at this time Bmobile Security will only be monitoring and responding to wired DSC Panel system owners that have a working TSTT Landline.
Are there a specific system age requirements?
No there are no age requirement but customers must have TSTT fixed line service to qualify for the service. Customers are required to ensure their landline account is current and all bills payments up to date
Why is a TSTT fixed line service required?
Your system will require a landline phone connection to communicate with TSTT Alarm Monitoring Center if/when the alarm is triggered. The additional components can be wireless e.g. door and window sensors.
The central panel would require a landline for connectivity. If the existing alarm system is not connected to the phone line, the customer must inform our sales representative when requesting the service.
What are the benefits of Monitor U?
Yes! The service starts from $99 per month and allows a previously none monitored home to be fully monitored by TSTT Alarm Center. Monitor U will also work in the case of a power outage because of its dependency on traditional telephony.
What are the customer requirements for Monitor U?
Customer must provide the following
A DSC wired alarm system.
A working 2 way TSTT Landline. Bill must be current.
Zone listing codes for different area of home, outlining name and location
Hard or soft copy of alarm system manual
Installation codes so our technicians can program system and integrate with alarm center.
This information is critical to a successful integration with TSTT Alarm Center and the effective and efficient performance of the service.
How does Bmobile Medi Alert work?
At the simple press of a button a signal is sent to our Alarm Monitoring Center. Immediate contact will be made to the customer, their loved ones and to the relevant authorities. These include the Emergency Health Service, Police and Fire who will then extend help to the individual in distress.
What is the battery life of the medical alert pendant/wristband?
The medical alert pendant is powered by a high-capacity lithium batteries that has a life of up to 3 yrs.
If I have a medical emergency and I press my Bmobile Medi Alert pendant will it cost me money?
No, your monthly payment covers the cost of monitoring. Our Operators are trained to assess the situation and contact the appropriate authorities or other contacts as required.