New Postpaid Plans FAQs
1) What is the launch date of bmobile’s Postpaid Plans?bmobile introduces new Postpaid Plans on June 23 2020
2) What do the Postpaid Plans offer?Customers subscribing to the new Postpaid Plans receive:
FB & WhatsApp Messaging
Access to World News Sites
$223.88 vat incl.Best Value
$336.38 vat incl.
$392.63 vat incl.Best Value
$448.88 vat incl.Best Value
$590.63 vat incl.
3) What’s included in these plans?
Service Description Unlimited bmobile Minutes Calls to any bmobile Fixed or Mobile number Data Stream, browse, post as you please anywhere in Trinidad & Tobago. Be guided by the bmobile Fair Usage Policy
Calls to ALL other local networks, plus selected international destinations: USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Hong Kong, China and India.
Calls to Special Numbers are not included in the plan.
Stream, browse, post when you travel to US, UK, Canada, Guyana, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Turks & Caicos
Be guided by the bmobile Fair Usage Policy
Send a text message to anywhere in the world.
Premium Text Messages (messages to/from short codes) are not included in the plan.
Facebook Messaging and WhatsApp Messaging Facebook Text Messages and WhatsApp Text Messages only. Voice and Video calls are not included.
Guardian.co.tt Trinidadexpress.com newsday.co.tt edition.cnn.com
4) If Anywhere minutes are depleted, can I continue to make local calls?Yes. You can make calls. You will be charged at $0.65 per minute.
5) If Anywhere minutes are depleted, can I continue to make international calls to the listed destinations?Yes. You can make calls to the listed destinations. Standard International rates apply to calls to these destinations.
6) Can I make calls to other international destinations?Yes. You can call anywhere in the world. Standard International rates apply for calls to all other international destinations.
7) Can I use Facebook or WhatsApp messages when I travel?Yes. You can send messages using these apps FREE when you travel to the following destinations:
US, UK, Canada, Guyana, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Turks & Caicos.
Voice and Video calls are not included.
8) Can I make calls when I travel abroad?Yes. You can make calls when you travel. The standard per minute rate in the roaming destination will apply. Alternatively, you can purchase a roaming plan dial *123#. See our roaming plans and rates.
9) When I travel, can I use data if my roaming bundle is depleted?Yes. If your roaming data bundle is depleted, you will receive a notification advising you of this. If you continue to use data while you’re abroad, standard international roaming rates will apply. See our international roaming rates here.
10) If I need more minutes to other local or international destinations, what can I do?For additional minutes to other local networks or international destinations, you can purchase a bmobile Add-On. Dial *123# from your mobile phone and select Get Voice Add-Ons.
11) How can I sign up for any of these plans if I am already a bmobile Postpaid customer?As an existing customer, you can contact 824 8788 or visit any of our conveniently located channel partners to switch to these Postpaid Plans
12) Is there a minimum service period with these plans?Yes. When you sign up as a new customer, you will agree to a minimum service period of twelve (12) months.
13) If I am bringing my number from another network, will I receive any bonus?Yes. You receive 25% off your plan fee for six months when you bring your number from another network.
14) What do I need to sign up for Postpaid Service?
- One (1) form of ID
- Proof of address (example utility bill)
- One Month Advance payment
- One (1) form of ID (International Passport)
- Work Permit (in the case of Venezuelan Migrants, Employment Authorization Card issued to registrants.)
- Proof of Address
- Two Months Advance payment
15) How can I sign up for any of these plans if I am not a bmobile Postpaid customer?To get any of these plans you can
- Sign up online. Once you’ve completed the form, you will be contacted with the option to come in to the store or have your items delivered to you if necessary.
- Visit any of our conveniently located Channel Partners