Nuisance and disturbing calls
- Make a note of the approximate dates and times of the calls submits this information to the police.
- The police officer assigned to this case had to appeal to the court for a warrant to attain the details of the calls or the identification of the owner of the number
- The officer will then send this information to TSTT
- The legal department will then review and forward to our Internal TSTT Intelligence Department to investigate.
- The police officer assigned to this case will then be given the official report to proceed according to the law.