warranty on all handsets purchased at bmobile Outlets and Dealers
bmobile provides one-year warranty on all handsets purchased at bmobile Outlets and Dealers.
However, your phone warranty will NOT cover the following:
- Defects or damage resulting from any misuse or any use that goes against the information included in the phone’s manual and stated on the license form.
- Defects or damage from accidents or negligence.
- Defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation and adjustment by any unauthorised personnel or Repair Centre.
- Alterations or modifications caused from repairs performed by any unauthorised personnel or Repair Centre
- Breakage or damage to antennas and screens or displays.
- Products serial number removed or made illegible.
- Batteries not charged by the specified manufacturer’s charger.
- Batteries that are broken or show signs of tampering.
- Defects or damage caused by food or liquid.
- All plastic surfaces and all exterior parts scratched or damaged due to normal use.
- A phone that shows signs of attempts to open, alter or repair.