The New bProductive Plan
1) What is the bmobile b productive plan?Prepaid customers can now purchase the new prepaid b productive 30 Day Plan. This plan will allow free access to online learning and meeting tools, from personal devices, in addition to a basic mobile service offering.
2) What is included in the b productive plan?
30 Day Plan
1800 on-net mins
Free access to Online learning platforms :
Edmodo and MOE.gov.tt, Google Classroom, Google Drive
Free access to online meeting tools:
Zoom ,Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams
$167.62 Vat Inclusive
*This amount will be deducted from the customer’s prepaid credit balance. Fair usage policy applies to online learning platforms and meeting apps.
3) How do I purchase a plan?Customers should follow the steps below to purchase the plan:
- Dial *123# from your handset
- Choose the Talk and Data Plan option from the menu
- Choose the b productive plan from the listing.
The plan is also available with the Auto-renew option.
4) How will I know that I purchased the b productive plan?When you purchase the b productive plan, you will receive a text message confirming your plan purchase.
5) What are the online learning and meeting apps a customer can access FREE on the b productive plan?You can access the following online learning tools for free:
- Ministry of Education Online Learning (Learn.moe.gov.tt)
- Edmodo (New.edmodo.com)
- Google Drive
- Google Classroom
You can also access the following meeting tools for free:
- Zoom Cloud Meetings
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
6) Do I get any data for other online activities or apps?Yes, you will also receive 5 GB data which can be used for other online activities or apps such as WhatsApp, browsing the internet, checking emails and so much more.
7) How will I know I have used my 5GB of data?You will receive three (3) standard confirmation text messages to guide your usage at:
- 75% usage of the 5GB of data
- 90% usage of the 5GB of data
- 100% usage of the 5GB of data
You will also be prompted to purchase more data by dialing *123#, to choose Talk and Data add-ons.
8) If I have exhausted my 5GB of data can I still get access to the free online learning and meeting tools?Yes, you will continue to have access to the free online learning and meeting tools for the duration of the plan (30 days from date of purchase).
9) How do I access the online learning and meeting tools with this plan?Simply follow the following steps:
- Dial * 123# from your handset to buy the b productive plan.
- If necessary, download the relevant app on your handset, laptop or tablet.
- Turn on mobile data on your handset.
- Turn on your mobile hotspot on your handset, if using a laptop or tablet to connect to the online learning or meeting tool.
- Ensure that your laptop or tablet is connected to your mobile hotspot.
- Open the app or visit the website on your device.
You are ready to start using online meeting and/or learning tools!
Note, you may be required to create user accounts and/or visit specific meeting rooms to gain access to your specific online classroom or meeting. Details will be provided by the meeting host.
10) How will I be charged if I click on any other urls or website links, while I am using the free online learning or meeting tools?If you are using one of the free online learning and meeting tools and you click on any other urls or websites, you will be charged for using those websites or apps. Your activity on these urls or links will be deducted from any other active prepaid plans or you will be charged standard Pay As You Go prepaid rates.
11) Where can I call with this plan?This plan also offers 1800 bmobile minutes, which can be used to call any bmobile number, mobile and landline.
Customers must have additional credits or another prepaid for the following activities:
- Calls to Premium numbers , Digicel, Flow, Lisa Communications and Open Telecom
- Call to international countries, inclusive of USA, UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, China and India.
- Text messages to local and International numbers
12) How will I know when I have used my bmobile minutes?You will receive three (3) standard confirmation text messages to guide your usage at the following points:
- 75% usage of the bmobile minutes in the plan
- 90% usage of the bmobile minutes in the plan
- 100% usage of the bmobile minutes in the plan
You will also be prompted to purchase more minutes by dialing *123#, to choose Talk and Data add-ons.
13) How will I know when my plan has expired?You will receive a confirmation text message with the expiry date along with a prompt to purchase a new plan via *123#.
14) Can I purchase other plans while the b productive plan is active?Yes, you can purchase any other prepaid plan or add-on to enjoy additional prepaid services. Simply dial *123# and choose a talk and data plan or add on.
15) Can I have more than one plan active at the same time and still have access to the free online learning tools?Yes, you will continue to have free access to the online learning and meeting tools, once the b productive plan remains active.
16) If I have multiple plans active at the same time, how will my usage be deducted from the plans?The type of usage and the purchase date of the plans determines the order in which the plans are used.
- For example, if you purchase a b productive plan on November 1 and then purchase a regular month plan on November 2, any data usage will be deducted from the b productive plan first.
- If you use any of the online learning tools, your data usage will also be deducted from your b productive plan.
- If you make calls to other local networks, these calls will be deducted from your regular month plan.
17) Whom do I contact if I need assistance or have queries about this promotion?For assistance or queries, please call our Customer Service Center at 824-8788, option 2 or dial *100 from your mobile, connect with us on Facebook or visit our website www.bmobile.co.tt.