The bmobile Tego app is available to Android and IOS devices .
1) What is the bmobile Tego World Cup mobile app?The bmobile Tego World Cup App allows customers to stream the World Cup 2018 games in real time on their mobile devices and smartphones. Football fans across Trinidad and Tobago will be able to view the games LIVE from their devices and have access to:
· Real-time goal updates, breaking news and event coverage
· Notification alerts for matches
· Pause, Fast Forward, Rewind features during live games
· Access to view all games already played
· Team Overviews, photos, statistics and match line ups
2) How long will the bmobile Tego World Cup Campaign run?The bmobile Tego World Cup Campaign will run for a period of 8 weeks, commencing 4th June 2018 to July 15th 2018.
4) Can non-bmobile customers have access to this service?Yes, non-bmobile customers will also have access to view the World cup live on their devices at a cost once it is Android or iOS compatible.
4) Can non-bmobile customers have access to this service?Yes non-bmobile customers will also have access to view the World cup live on their devices at a cost once it is Android or iOS compatible.
Android App is Available on the website and Play Store . IOS will be available from 11th June -14th June
5) How do I download the bmobile Tego World Cup app for access to view the World Cup games?To access the World Cup 2018 football tournament customers can do the following
- From handsets – download the bmobile Tego World Cup application from the app store via the Trinidad and Tobago iTunes Store and the Google Play Store
- From laptop devices -go to www.tegotv.com and click log in
- From iPad/Tablets – download the app from the app store – Search for the “bmobile Tego World Cup”
6) How do I register to receive an account in order to view the games via the bmobile Tego World Cup app?Once you download the bmobile Tego World Cup app you will go to the main log in screen where you would be prompted to register now. Once you click to register the following information is required to personalize and create your account:
Email / confirmation email
Date of birth
Terms and conditions
Password and confirm password
This information would be saved and you would be required to re-enter your email address and password that was used every time you need to log in.
7) Do I have immediate access to view the games?Once customers download the bmobile Tego World Cup app they will have Access to the pre-game content:
- FIFA World Cup™ Magazine Playlists
- Video Content on qualifying matches, teams, players,
- Road to Russia updates
Access to the live games will only be available from June 14th. When you clink on the menu to view “live games” a screen will prompt you for an Activation Code. This activation code must be entered to give the user live streaming capability.
8) How do I get an activation code?
- Unlimited Postpaid Plan $349, Everything $399 and $525 and Premium $599 plans will receive the activation code via SMS to their mobile devices FREE
- Customers can upgrade to one of these plans (see table 1) and get the code for FREE
- bmobile Prepaid customers can purchase the Unlimited one month $349 bundle and receive the code FREE
- bmobile customers can purchase an activation code from their handsets by texting WCUP to 2018 for $100.00 plus vat. **A charge of $100.00 will be applied to ANY text sent to the code 2018** Postpaid customers will be billed to their account and Prepaid customers will have the amount deducted from their balance
- Non bmobile and bmobile customers can also purchase the World Cup Activation code for $100.00 plus vat through VIA at all NLCB outlets
9) What is the cost to obtain the Activation Code?
Customer Type Package type Package type vat Inclusive Cost of W/Cup activation code Vat Inc Price Postpaid Unlimited $349.00 $392.63 Free – Postpaid Everything $399.00 $448.88 Free – Postpaid Everything $525.00 $590.63 Free – Postpaid Premium $599.00 $673.88 Free – Prepaid Unlimited $349.00 $392.63 Free – All other bmobile plans $100.00 $112.50 Non bmobile $100.00 $112.50
10) If I enter my Activation code before the tournament starts will my subscription expire before the World Cup ends?The subscription will not expire, customers will have access for the duration of the World Cup 2018
11) Would I be able to verify my Activation code or query my code?
- bmobile customers can Text QUERY to 8326and receive a sms message with their Activation code.
A charge of $0.25 will apply for each QUERY done via 8326.
- bmobile and non-bmobile customers who purchased codes at VIA outlets can call in to 824-8788 and select option 2 to speak with a customer service representative.
You will need to give the following information:
- Serial Number located at the bottom of the World Cup Activation Code slip
12) Can I have more than one account registered with the same activation code?No. The code is specific to the account it was first registered on.
13) Can I view games on more than one device at the same time?No. You will receive a prompt to log out of one device before being able to view on another device.
14) Who do I contact if the app isn’t accepting my activation code?Persons should contact bmobile (824-TSTT) to troubleshoot any issues with the activation code.
15) Would the app work outside of Trinidad and Tobago?No. The app won’t work outside Trinidad and Tobago. For more information visit our mobile website – www.bmobile.co.tt or speak to one of our Representatives at 824-TSTT
16) What do I do if my Activation Code is not working?Contact 824-8788 and select option 2 to speak with a customer service representative. You will need to give the following information:
- Email address used to register on the bmobile Tego World Cup app account
- the 12 digits of the world cup activation code
The CSR will then verify the status of the code and assist
17) My Account says user not validCheck to make sure you have entered your email address and password correctly. Please note that both are case sensitive
Try to register the account again as it may not have been created correctly
18) Why am I unable to access the games?You can only view the World Cup games after you have entered the World Cup Activation Code. Once the activation code was entered and you still cannot get access to the games please check you data, Wi-Fi/internet connection on your device.
Customers can also refresh the app by pulling down on the games menu until you see the refresh button.
See image below: