International Top Up
Top Up when you’re roaming or have friends and family in the U.S. and Canada top up your bmobile prepaid account! Simply visit one of the thousands of locations across the U.S. and Canada where bmobile International Top Up is sold. Top Up where it is most convenient for you. Choose from our locations.
- Purchase the card over the counter or on display stands
- Dial the access number specified on the back of your card or on your receipt.
- Enter PIN number
- Enter the 10 digit mobile phone number you want to recharge (including country code)
- Choose the mobile operator (bmobile)
- Wait to hear confirmation
- The mobile phone you topped-up will receive a text message confirming the transaction
Recipients must have an active bmobile prepaid account.
- DG Store Listing (PDF download)
- MTI Listing (PDF download)
- ATI Listing (PDF download)
- Rite Aid Store Listing (PDF download)
- Walgreens Store Listing (PDF download)
- You can also top up online with www.ding.com
For Customer Service (USA): +1 850-270-7825
For information or assistance: +1 302-353-1957
IT’S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3…
- Visit a nearby participating Western Union Agent Location.
- Complete The Grey Prepaid Services Form:
- Fill In the form with the receiving phone number. Remember to enter “WU1” Plus the 10 digit Prepaid Bmobile Phone Number.e.g. To Top Up Phone Number 868-123-4567, enter:
- ‘W U 1 8 6 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7’
- Enter the amount of the credit you are sending in United States Dollars (USD)
- Sign the form
- Present Payment:
- Give the Agent clerk the completed Prepaid Services FORM and the payment due(recharge value plus the Western Union® Prepaid Services fee).
- Save the receipt with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
To Find A Location, Call 1-800-325-6000 or Visit westernunion.com and click on the ‘Find An Agent Location’ button.
- Request the Bmobile Recharge
- Specify the mobile number, and
- Make payment
For a store or terminal near you dial toll free from the US to: