When you touch down…
So you’re off the plane! Power on your phone and check to see whether you are connected to a mobile network. If not, you may have to manually select a network.
To manually select a Network:
- Select Menu / Settings / Network Settings
- Select Manual
- Select Network (they will be displayed)
e.g. Vodafone, LIME
Island Hopping in the Caribbean
Anguilla, Antigua, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Turks & Caicos.
Jetting Across to USA, Canada, United Kingdom or Guyana
AT&T USA, BELL & TELUS Canada, VODAFONE UK, GT&T Guyana
|VAT Exclusive||VAT Inclusive|
|Calling Trinidad & Tobago||$4.00||$4.50|
|Calling Visited Country||$4.00||$4.50|
|Calling International Destinations||$6.00||$6.75|
|Calling Satellite & Premium Destinations*||$60.00||$67.50|
|Data Roaming (per MB)||$8.00||$9.00|
Exploring the Rest of the World
Only incoming and outgoing SMS available in these zones.
Getting your Top Up…
You have many options to keep your mobile phone in credit while roaming:
- Top-up before you travel
- Call friends and family back home to top you up
- Top up online – Click here
- Top Up when you’re roaming in the U.S., UK and Canada top up your bmobile prepaid account!
Visit one of the thousands of locations across the U.S. UK and Canada where bmobile
International Top Up is sold. Top Up where it is most convenient for you. Choose from our
locations. International Top Up from Ezetop is available as follows:
- USA: All Metro PCS, Money Gram, Wallgreens and CVS locations.
- CANADA: Canada Post offices that are all over the country.
- UK: Paypoint locations.
ENTERING YOUR TOP UP…
The process remains the same:
1. Purchase the card over the counter or on display stands
2. Dial the access number specified on the back of your card or on your receipt.
3. Enter PIN number
4. Enter the 10 digit mobile phone number you want to recharge (including country code)
5. Choose the mobile operator (bmobile)
6. Wait to hear receive a text message confirming the transaction.