What You Get
Mobile Services will be re-launching their iPhone packages in Trinidad and
Tobago. The iPhone advance payment and iPhone credit will NOT be applicable
to customers when subscribing for the iPhone Packages.
- One iPhone device
- A service package of local minutes, SMS and Data
Applying for a Package
Any individual customer requiring a personal postpaid plan can apply for these packages.
- If you are a NEW or EXISTING Postpaid customer, you can apply for the iPhone Packages. However, if you are an existing postpaid customer, wishing
to migrate to the iPhone Packages, you must clear all outstanding balances.
- If you are a prepaid customer wishing to migrate to postpaid, you can also
Please note: Corporate Plan and Corporate Employees Plan customers are asked to contact their Account Managers for information on the iPhone packages.
How to Sign Up
New Postpaid Customers
The following requirements are applicable:
- Two (2) forms of Identification
- Recent utility bill
- Please note: The utility bills are WASA, T&TEC
12-month Service Contract required. Additional terms apply. The iPhone Package, will be available at all bmobile Retail Stores and bmobile Flagship Dealers Authorized Dealer locations nationwide.